Friday, December 16, 2011

si illustrated summer bikini Shena (2011) 6 tongs



summer bikini Shena (2011) 6 tongs
summer bikini Shena (2011) 6 tongs
It seems that I've spent a lot of time this past summer working with new and upcoming models. With my passion for teaching, I love sharing my experience with those who are still a bit "green." One of my favorites to work with this summer was Shena. Not only was she willing to listen and absorb, but she was a lot of fun to work with as well. Shortly after meeting her, I asked Shena what type of shoots she wanted to try or add to her portfolio. She immediately said a swimsuit/pool shoot. I'm lucky enough to have access to my buddy's pool, surrounded by a convenient privacy fence, for shoots. I didn't realize until we started working on the shoot that I hadn't done a pool shoot since 2008, the second portrait shoot I ever did. It seems like forever ago, but I guess time flies when you're having fun.



Video summer bikini May favourites + Summer must haves




0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget